Webinar on sustainable bioenergy projects!
The IRENA Project Navigator is an online platform providing comprehensive, easily accessible, and practical information, tools and guidance to assist in the development of bankable renewable energy projects. Find out more at www.irena.org/navigator
On February 22, students will discover in less than one hour a wealth of knowledge prepared by IRENA on the development of sustainable bioenergy projects featuring insights and recommendations to develop projects for the production of solid biofuels from woody biomass. The webinar will showcase critical information, analysis and best practices covering the complete life-cycle of a bioenergy project and present resources and tools available on the IRENA Project Navigator platform. This is a great opportunity for students to understand some of the activities that they could perform in the future as renewable energy practitioners.
What can be learned and what will students discover during the webinar ?
- Know more about IRENA and the challenge of renewable energy development,
- Understand how IRENA supports project developers with the Project Navigator platform,
- Discover IRENA Project Navigator Technical guidelines featuring relevant guidance on the development of renewable energy projects (technical, economic & financial),
- Obtain valuable feedback from bioenergy experts,
- Ask questions and discuss with participants.
Who will be on the IRENA expert panel and provide answers to your questions?
- Dolf Gielen, Director of the IRENA Innovation and Technology Centre (IITC),
- Roland Roesch, Senior Programme Officer - RE Markets and Technology Dialogue,
- Several distinguished guest speakers from the industry and myself.
You can register directly by clicking here (free of charge).