EUREC Awards requirements
Promoting excellence in Renewable Energy education
Deadline to apply: 4 July 2016
Value of the Awards
- First prize of 3.000 euros
- Two prizes of 1.500 euros
Who is entitled to apply?
- Students in the last year of their undergraduate studies or in the year immediately following graduation
- Good grades (GPA/transcripts to be sent with the project)
- One professor introducing/recommending the student
- Quality of the renewable energy project abstract
On which basis the project itself will be evaluated?
- Innovative technology or method
- Wider applicability
- Clarity of expressions of ideas and arguments
The abstract must be uploaded in the Word format, of a length of two pages, single spaced and in English, and should include:
- Full title
- Short introductive summary (max. 400 characters)
- Purpose of the work
Application deadlines and results
The deadline to apply to EUREC Awards 2016 is 4 July 2016. Forms submitted after this date will not be evaluated. Projects can be submitted as from April 1st.
You can fill the application form here
The three winners will be contacted during the summer and the Awards will be delivered during the Starting Day of the EUREC Masters in October in Brussels. To be rewarded with the physical awards, winners have to come to Brussels.
Note that only complete forms will be considered.