The best talents for your company!
The balanced mix of theoretical and practical courses, as well as the three-section structure including a six-month internship, provides the students not only with high level technical and scientific competences, but also with soft skills such as flexibility and adaptability to work in a multicultural environment.
A graduate from the European Master in Renewable Energy:
- Has been selected among large number of high level applicants
- Has a good knowledge of different renewable energy sources and basic understanding of issues in energy strategy and politics at different levels of integration
- Is able to integrate technical knowledge and skills with technological, strategic, social and economic issues
- Is able to work effectively in project teams, and to communicate effectively in a range of complex environments
- Is able to learn independently and is capable of self-assessment
- Has skills in analytical and research methodology relevant for current and future renewable energy sources
- Is specialised in one particular technology
- Already has a six-month practical experience in a company or a research centre
- Is able to participate effectively in an international, multidisciplinary team